PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
PRIVACY, TERMS OF BUSINESS
You may choose to fill in our contact form and provide us with your name and contact. Our Privacy Notice sets out how and why we handle any personal data we collect.
If you purchase goods from us through this site, our Terms and Conditions will apply to each sale.
WHO WE ARE
Saturn FE Limited is a company limited by shares, registered in Scotland as company number SC611526. Our registered office address is Stannergate House, 41 Dundee Road West, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, DD5 1NB (“we” or “Saturn FE”)
Saturn FE Limited acts as a ‘controller’ of the personal data that you give to us. We are registered with the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office, registration number ZA778979.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site and may change its content at any time. However, we do not warrant or guarantee that our site, or any of the content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
We may provide you with an account on our site, secured with login details (username and password) that are unique to you. As a condition of having an account on our site, you must keep your login details secret and protect them from accidental disclosure to anyone else.
We will not be responsible for any loss you suffer because you shared or accidentally disclosed your login details to any third party.
You must tell us promptly if you believe anyone else knows your login details.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We own or have a licence to use the intellectual property rights within all the content on our site. The content of the site is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world, and all rights are reserved.
You may download and print extracts from our site for your personal use, or to show to others in your organisation. However:
- you must not modify any of those downloaded or printed materials in any way;
- you must the source of the material (i.e. the address of the webpage the material came from) must be included on any print or digital copies you make;
- you must not use any content from our site for commercial purposes without our permission; and
- you must, at our request, send to us or destroy all materials in your possession or control that include content from our site.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
Our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to provide advice for you to rely on.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete, or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising from or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site;
- any virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material because you used our site or downloaded content from it; or
- visiting any third party sites that are linked from our site.
Our site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. We provide those links for your information and convenience only, and you assume all risks if you choose to follow a link from our website. Third-party links from our site are not an endorsement by us of the linked websites.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses that could harm your device or computer.
You are responsible for configuring your own devices and internet connections. We strongly recommend you use virus protection software and keep it updated.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
If you have any questions about these terms, please email email@example.com.